Long Ashton Branch
Our Long Ashton branch is ideally situated on the main road through Long Ashton in the heart of the village. Long Ashton is situated on the outskirts of Bristol just entering North Somerset. Long Ashton and the surrounding areas are a firm favourite with families as well as other demographics. Properties range from the old village 18th century cottages and farmhouses to 1930’s built homes as well as new builds. Situated to the south of Bristol there is easy access to city centre as well as the M5, M4 motorways and Severn bridges. Bordered by the Ashton Court Estate you are never far from the countryside, golf courses and of course the village life which thrives in Long Ashton. Our Long Ashton branch typically serves all properties in Long Ashton, Failand, Flax Bourton, Abbotts Leigh, Backwell, Nailsea, Dundry, Wraxall, Tickenham and Cleeve as well as properties from all areas of Bristol and North Somerset as requested.
- Birdwell Primary www.birdwellschool.co.uk
- Northleaze Primary www.northleaze.n-somerset.sch.uk
- Ashton Park www.ashtonpark.bristol.sch.uk
- Backwell www.backwellschool.net
- Chew Valley www.chewvalleyschool.co.uk>
- Cathedral School www.bccs.bristol.sch.uk
- Clifton College (Independent) www.cliftoncollege.com
- Bristol Grammar School (Independent) www.bristolgrammarschool.co.uk
- QEH (Independent) www.qehbristol.co.uk
- Badminton Girls School (Independent) www.badminton.bristol.sch.uk
- Red Maids (Independent) www.redmaids.bristol.sch.uk
- Sidcot (Independent) www.sidcot.org.uk
- The Downs (Independent) www.thedownsschool.co.uk
- Whats On Bristol www.whatsonbristol.co.uk
- The Angel Inn www.theangel-longashton.co.uk
- Long Ashton Cricket Club www.longashton.play-cricket.com/home/home.asp
- David Lloyd www.davidlloyd.co.uk/home/clubs/bristollongashton
- Long Ashton Parish Council www.longashtonparishcouncil.gov.uk
- Long Ashton Golf Club www.longashtongolfclub.co.uk
- Old Bristolians Rugby Club www.pitchero.com/clubs/oldbristolians
- Cabot Circus www.cabotcircus.com
- Cribbs Causeway www.cribbs-causeway.co.uk
- The Mall www.mallcribbs.com
"My experiences in dealing with Alexander May have always been positive. The members of the team that I have dealt with (Rhodri and Team) are professional, knowledgeable and excellent listeners - they really endeavour to gain a in-depth understanding what your requirements are, in order to suggest properties that may be of interest. Additionally, I was highly impressed with how frequently I received e-mails from Alexander May; if there was a property that they thought had similar characteristics to those I was looking for, they sent full details of that property for me to peruse at my own leisure. The viewings were informative and thorough and I always felt like I had as much time as I needed to look around the properties and ask questions. Consequently, I have recommended Alexander May to a number of my friends and family when they have been buying or selling a property and their experiences have been all been as positive as mine!"
"Alexander May worked extremely hard on our behalf and generated three offers on our property. They attended all the viewings, were very helpful and gave us plenty of time to consider our options. One thing that did impress us was all of the people in the Long Ashton office came to see our house so individually they were in a strong position to advise prospective buyers."
Mr & Mrs McGregor
"Alexander May went out of their way to be helpful, making extra phone calls and sending e mails when our Buyer’s Solicitors were raising all sorts of queries. I am sure we would have lost our Buyer if Alexander May hadn’t gone that extra mile. We had a good experience overall in our dealings with Alexander May."
Paul & Sandy Rich
"Alex and I would like to thank you and the team at Alexander May for your enthusiasm and efforts in selling our home. Without any doubt we were delighted with the approach you took, critically ensuring that both parties seller and buyer where kept up to date throughout the sale. I still can’t belief you sold our house twice, both times within 48 hours!"
Sam and Alex Grove
"We have received exceptional service from Rhodri and Alexander May and couldn't have asked for more. The solicitor was also just right - and recommended by Rhodri - and between the solicitor and the agent, things could not have moved faster or more efficiently. Please accept our thanks - the best conveyancing experience ever!"